AQUANATURE DISCUS VITAMIN + is vitamins for health of the Discus fish. An improper or incomplete diet can result in nutrient and vitamin deficiencies and the onset of serious conditions such as stunted or improper growth, a weakened immune system, or death. Vitamin supplements, along with a varied diet, are an ideal way to fill in nutritional gaps, also it increase Color Enhancement and promotes Breeding. Cures nutritional diseases of wild and captive bred Discus.
Specifically formulated for the environmental and nutritional needs of Discus fish
- Vitamin A – from greens and crustaceans. Essential for normal growth and development as well as for proper formation of bones and scales.
- Vitamin B – from greens, eggs, and fish. Offers a variety of health benefits including proper growth, function of the nervous system, digestion of protein, and protection of the slime coat.
- Vitamin C – from greens, algae, and fish eggs. Plays an essential role in disease prevention, healing, digestion, as well as proper formation of the skeleton.
- Vitamin D – from snails, shrimps, and earthworms. Necessary for calcium and phosphorus metabolization, which aids in normal development of bones and scales.
- Vitamin K – from water fleas, greens, and liver. Aids in blood coagulation. .
Shake well before use.
Add few drops in wet or dry food. let the food sock DISCUS VITAMIN + for few minutes then feed the fishes.It is advisable to feed with food daily or when fishes are having problem .directly can be added, push 4 times equal to (5 ml) per 50 us gallons (190 L) into the aquarium water.
Store in a cool,dry place.
Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption. If ingested drink water, seek medical attention immediately. If in eyes, flush with water, if irritation continues, seek medical attention.