AQUANATURE REEF STRONTIUM is a concentrated Strontium occurs in natural seawater at a concentration of about 8 to 10 mg/L. It is very similar to calcium, and many organisms incorporate it in their skeletons along with calcium. It helps for growth of corals, coralline algae and other organisms that lay down a calcereous skeleton or shell, including tridacnid clams. AQUANATURE REEF STRONTIUM is intended to restore and maintain strontium to levels found in natural seawater without affecting pH. Strontium is utilized in the same manner as calcium and holds a similar importance in maintaining a vigorous level of growth.
- Highly-concentrated ionic strontium solution.
- Incorporated by corals, clams, and other reef- building invertebrates into aragonite, the mineral that is secreted as skeletal material.
- Contains no unwanted organic material.
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
- Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
Shake well before use. Push 4 times equal to (5 ml) per 20 us gallons (80 L) twice a week of aquarium water. Check strontium level then add until strontium is adjusted to 8–12 mg/L. Each 5 mL/80 L will raise strontium by about 0.6 mg/L. Quantity or frequency can be adjusted as required to maintain strontium in the Reef Aquarium.
Use AQUANATURE MAGNESIUM & AQUANATURE STRONTIUM supplementation when needed.
Store in a cool,dry place.
Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption. If ingested drink water, seek medical attention immediately. If in eyes, flush with water, if irritation continues, seek medical attention.
FOR AQUARIUM USE ONLY.