Black Water Simulation of Amazon Water Condition
AQUANATURE BLACK WATER simulate conditions of color and content of Amazon.
These tannins create a more natural environment for Bettas, shrimp and
other Amazon fish. humic acids and tannins which are known to have
antibacterial properties, naturally lower pH and create blackwater
conditions in the aquarium. AQUANATURE BLACK WATER is suitable
for all soft-water fish including betta, discus, tetras, angelfish, and
It makes water conditioner for "soft- water and acid-philiac fish”.
- Consists of natural peat extracts, trace elements, tannin, multi-vitamins and
- Adjusts the tap water to tropical water conditions.reducing stress and improving color and vigor of fishes
- Softens hardness, create water conditions closer to the nature environment
for soft-water fish.
- Absorbs heavy metal ions in tap water, and minimise the harmfulness of the
free ions to the fish.
- Contains anti-bacteria and anti-fungus substances, can be a pretective agent
from bacteria and fungus infection.
- Prohibits the growth of algae.
Consists of natural peat extracts, trace elements, tannin, multi-vitamins and
Shake well before use.
Push 4 times Equal to (5 ml) per 25 US gallons (95 L) daily or after
Use with any AQUANATURE WATER CONDITIONER.
Store in a cool,dry place.
Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption. If ingested drink water, seek
medical attention immediately. If in eyes, flush with water, if irritation continues, seek